From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Jim Kocourek
Sent: 03 May 2008 06:46
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dome window

It's a happy day in Wisconsin. I just received the 38" by 2.5 inch thick dome this afternoon. I think that will inspire another burst of energy on the sub.

Greg did a supberb job and I have long anticipated it's arrival. If he has to change proffessions he can always design packing boxes as he is quite good at that also.

Best Regards to all,

Jim K