From: Recon1st@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:36:19 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Viewport locations.
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Frank I agree with you completely. I have done the same and so far no surprises. The inside of my
K350 pressure hull has one scuba tank for emergency HP air and one emergency O2 bottle. Relatively
speaking I should have a lot of room. I have no windows in the rear, and determined they would not
be very useful for my configuration. I may regret not having any forward and on the sides, but plan on
using cameras for this.

Speaking of camera's any recommendations on what has worked? And maybe more important
what has not?

Now that I am thinking along those lines. I have been thinking on trying a very small camera
for rear view of sub. I have a radio controlled car, that you use a small screen in a pair of glasses
to drive it. The video transmission is digital and wireless. I am thinking no thru hulls and very
compact for looking rear.

Also am thinking on mounting 2 on my robotic arm for depth perception.

Any thoughts?

Dean