Sent: 4/11/2008 9:03:40 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dome/hatch seat

Hi Frank,

Also anyone else interested. I have had a pair of stainless steel hatch assist springs custom designed to lift my hatch. Mine required 150 foot pounds to lift. The springs are quite expensive but the price goes down quite quickly as quantity increases. In the worst case they will be $189.00 each. If anyone is interested please let me know as I plan on ordering them soon unless someoine knows another less expensive source.

Best Regards,

Jim K