Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Gyro Compass

Hi Dan,

I really do not have a good source for an electrical gyro. I have in the past purchased items from Wag-aero with good success. They have rebuilt items but they are still $600-700.

I also found a couple used on ebay, but they are also vacuum driven.

I have some friends at the airport who might have an idea and I will check into it. more.

I did talk to one friend who had good luck with wentworth aircraft as salvage yard. I think they are in minnesota.

If I learn more I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Jim K