To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Gyro Compass

Just samples - dont no if the full fill your requirments..
regards Carsten

http://cgi.ebay.de/Kompass-Falcon-Vertikal-Einbau_W0QQitemZ320232410760QQihZ011QQcategoryZ36661QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.de/kunstlicher-Horizont-XXL_W0QQitemZ190209998587QQihZ009QQcategoryZ36661QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-NOS-G-112A-DG-DIRECTIONAL-GYRO-ELECTRIC-28v_W0QQitemZ230236440203QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230236440203

"Jim Kocourek" <kocpnt@tds.net> schrieb:
Hi Dan,

I really do not have a good source for an electrical gyro. I have in the past purchased items from Wag-aero with good success. They have rebuilt items but they are still $600-700.

I also found a couple used on ebay, but they are also vacuum driven.

I have some friends at the airport who might have an idea and I will check into it. more.

I did talk to one friend who had good luck with wentworth aircraft as salvage yard. I think they are in minnesota.

If I learn more I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Jim K

----- Original Message ----- From: Dan. H.