Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Supplier (was: is this ok)

Hi Brian. I've been carving pretty steady and today I put the first coat of spackle on one section of the back end. It came out pretty smooth. A little sanding, a little more spackle, more sanding, and then I can make templates to use in matching the other side. Thanks for the compliment, and the visit. It's always nice to talk to someone who isn't convinced I'm a lunatic !
I'll try to get a new photo up so all the guys can see. I liked your design too. Very different, and has some cool advantages over some other designs. Keep working a little each day, and before you know it, we'll be sailing around and chasing sharks. Thanks again for coming up, you're welcome any time. Frank D.