Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] frappr for Jim K.

Hay Jim, Les Katschor here, the site on frapper is psubbers that is where everyone is, i did find your picture, looks like your going to the bottom of lake mich. nice job. I cant wait for a ride, frank too. I sold my sub to a guy that owns a dock bussines 3 hours away, 3 months ago. i have to go there in the spring to show him how to dive it. He's a scuba diver too. Now im working on my tower for a bigger sub ,the body is 500 gal propain tank. Its been cut open a year ago, The tower is a pain tank too-30'' wide. shallow sub. i'll post some pictures in a few weeks.  Frank ,nice job with the sub, i was wondering if you weighted the sub to sink on your model befor you put the ballast tanks on to see where and how it floats? I made a k-sub with 3 clear, 2 liter pop bottles,duck tape, lead weights, and the tower was a trim tank, it worked. Wheres Deans pictures?  keep up the good work. Les
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] frappr for Jim K.

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the help with frapper! I loaded one picture and I'm not sure how I did it, but that is still progerss. It shows the conning tower tacked into place on my sub, finally.

I will attempt to put the link to site on this email, but if it doesn't work, just look up Jim Kocourek on frapper and at least I think you will see the one picture.

Thanks again for the help.

Jim K