Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] frappr for Jim K.

Hi Jim. Type in www.frappr.com and when the window pops up, in the top right corner is a ''search'' window.
Type in psubs and it should bring you to the map where all the guys are. Look around on that page and there's a place to set up your own account. It's free. Join in the map and once you get your profile and stuff down, you can upload pictures.  Go to ''upload pictures'' and click it. In the window it has a ''browse'' button.
 On my computer, all the pictures are in the ''paint'' file. Usually, if you hook the camera up to the computer, or insert a picture chip into the printer, or have one of those little chip readers that connect with a USB cable, the computer will give you some options of where you want the picture files to be saved. When you hit the ''browse'' button it should go to that place on your computer.
Double click the picture you want to upload, and a little blue ''loading'' box will appear in the lower left corner of the screen. Just wait and the screen will change and say ''photo upload successful.''
Once you have a picture there to share, pull it up on the screen by clicking on ''my pictures'' Then at the top of the screen, there's a web address for that picture. Right click the address ( maybe have to do that twice) and a window pops down that says copy, paste, delete and other stuff. Left click on ''copy''.
Then when you are writing an e-mail, right click inside the mail page and a box will appear that says copy, paste, delete, etc.
Left click ''paste'' and the picture address should pop into the mail you're writing. Then hit ''send now''
When we read the mail, we can just click the picture address and the picture comes up on our computers.
I know this isn't very clear, but keep playing with it, and pretty soon you'll be an old hand at it.
Let me know if you get stuck, and i'll see if I can make it a little clearer. Frank D.

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.