RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Store Front and Product Survey

Those where definitely some of my first purchases, although ABS
wasn't always free, actually kind of expensive when I started
building my sub library.

I would also add "Principles of Naval Architecture" and either
"Concepts in submarine design" or "Theory of Submarine Design"
(I prefer the latter) for a more complete library.  At least
I found a lot fewer knowledge gaps with that set of texts.

Cheers,
  Ian.