Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Store Front and Product Survey

Hi Ray. You and Jon are doing a great job. Although there aren't many subs out there, I often have people ask if I've heard of this group. The word is getting out. Maybe you could put up a section on the web that ''tourists'' or casual visitors could see pictures of us having fun. Things like cool underwater pictures, maybe some palm trees in the back ground with a sub near the beach, or a crowd of people at the dock watching a launch. You know, stuff that a non sub person would see as Fun. Something with the group showing their subs like the picture taken at the last convention where all 4 subs and pilots are at the shore of the pond. That's a great picture.
As for the store, how about those little ''lapel pins.''  I recently had some made for our bike club, and they are popular items. The cost was $1.60 each, and we give them to our friends during runs and parties, but for psubs, you could sell them for a small profit. Frank D.

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.