Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Coved O-ring Groove

Jim,

Go to http://apps.parker.com/ead/cm2.asp?cmid=2973 and download the Parker inPHorm O-ring software for free.  This is the software that I used to design the gland I used for my boat hatch.  The program will give you the exact dimensions of the o-ring seat including the taper angle.  It will also give the hardness of the o-ring required given the pressures you are trying to seal against.

Cliff