Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frank's been busy.

Thanks Rick. Lots of grinding and polishing yet to go. I hope to finish all 4 motor mounts soon, and will post new pics with the motors bolted in.
 I'm looking for some different propellers. I have the stock Minnkota weedless props, but they look very inefficient to me. I think a prop with 3 or 4 blades will push more water and with the prop shrouds to keep the kelp out, I won't need the ''chopping'' action the Minnkota props are designed for.
That's something that can be changed out later.
Frank D.

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.