RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shallow use sub

Nice drawings

Greg

From: ShellyDalg@aol.com [mailto:ShellyDalg@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 2:04 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Shallow use sub

Hi guys. Man it's cold out there. I think I'll go into town and buy some steel instead of braving that shop today. Anyway, back when I couldn't make the connection with the tank heads I needed, I started redesigning something I could make from parts I could get easily. Fortunately I was able to get the heads, but I came up with this design for a cheap and lightweight sub. It obviously has some shortcomings, but because it's so compact, could be something less complicated if a guy wanted to go relatively shallow on a limited budget. Take a look and see what ''cabin fever'' produced. Frank D.