Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrodynamic Hatch Viewport Arrangement

 Brent.The viewport in the hatch looks real nice. That may be a welcome addition after I finish the testing. I don't think I'll ever really be ''finished'' with the sub. Part of the fun is in the building. I'll be working on the rear structure for awhile, and will post some pictures as progress continues. Thanks again for the nice computer work. Really outstanding! Frank D.