Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ABS rules updates

Hello Carsten. Thanks for the info. I was wondering what warmed the air in peppers? Does the fan act as heater also?
I know that pretty much any kind of combustion device will produce carbon monoxide, so an electric heater seems like the only option. That of course requires lots of electrical power which is generally in short supply on a small sub. Frank D.

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.