[PSUBS-MAILIST] Propellers

Dear Psubers
I was yesterday in the fair of Hanseboot and was looking to a "new" propeller the RingProp a propeller with a ring around it.  It is suposed to avoid entanglement and to make the propeller more safe for waterskiers, divers and anglers.
It is also supoused to maximize the energy transfer from machine to water; more trust.
Does any body has some experience with this propeller?
I find it is interesting for the Psub community.
Best wishes
Jürgen