Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello Everyone

Hi Bryce,

At the convention Jonathan announced the details of a
scrubber project that PSUBS LLC is sponsoring. We need
a willing voluteer and an instrumented hull to test
the current design. Esentially the design just hooks a
fan onto an existing off the shelf CO2 absorber
cartridge.

To date no volenteers, hence no progress, no finail
design to share with the community.

Regards,
Ray

=== message truncated ===