[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-350 Reinforcing Ribs

Hello Group,

I know this has been talked about on the list before, but I figured it would be ok to start the thread again.

The K-350 reinforcing rips are two pieces welded together to form a “T”  I have a machine shop that can roll these pieces out of “T” stock leg out.  I would assume it would have the same purpose as what the original design calls for.  Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Also, for those who have built a hull, did you actually machine the OD true?  Or just weld the gaps between the rings and the hull?

Thank you for your help.

Charles