[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrophone Construction Article

Finally getting my act together after a month of travel that included the PSUB conference, historical research into the location of Simon Lake’s Defender submarine, and meeting with George Kittredge.

Came across an article entitled “Build Yourself A Hydrophone” in the Fall 2007 issue of BoatWorks magazine that might be of interest to a number of members.  I have taken the liberty of scanning it into a PDF file and posting it at http://download.yousendit.com/68C74BF93BB101D7 (2.74 Mb in size) for those of you that might want to review the article.

R/J2

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge.