[PSUBS-MAILIST] PVHO-1

Seems slow so I’ll jump in…….

I just ordered a copy of the ASME PVHO-1 (Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy) code book.  I am still not sure if this is the primary guidance for pressure vessel (psub pressure hulls) welding code rules/guidance or whether ASME Sect. 8 (pressure vessels) is the guidance.  Maybe it is part of both.  I want to build to ABS standards and I am researching some issues but I am swimming in the maze of guidance docs. Is there anyone who has gone through the same research who wants to comment regarding which is the best reference?

Thanks,

Steve McQueen

Indianapolis, IN