Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rhino CAD Phaser Plugin?

Michael, there are many solvers out there, some of which are designed as plugins
to popular modeling packages, and others that are stand-alone.  Do a search for
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software - you should be able to find what
you're looking for.

-Sean