[PSUBS-MAILIST] Rhino CAD Phaser Plugin?

Hi,

A friend of mine has a program where he builds a (model) rocket on screen and then the computer does all the Math and works out the aerodynamic data (drag co-effecients etc) for the whole rocket so you can then experiment with motors etc and was wonder what there was in terms of hydrodynamic simulation programs? At the moment I'm trying to work out how much power I need to move my Sub but also very interested in the hydrodynamics of it - with a view to optimising the shape.

Does anyone know of a program that allows you to do the same but looking at the hydrodynamic effects of PSubs? I remember someone mentioning a Rhino CAD plugin that did this - was it PHASER? (Now called RhinoMarine Hydrostatics & Stability) - that seems to be the most highly rated on the Rhino sit......

I'm picking up AutoCAD having "learnt" ProE and Solidworks and so don't really want to add yet another CAD program to my computer. So is anyone familar with a plugin for either of those 3?

Cheers,

Michael