Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Open Discussion's Allowed in PSUB's Mailing List

Sorry I am a little behind with my e-mail but just have
to put in my 2 cents worth here.

Brent and all I am a newbie extrordinair. I am demanding my
money back from the UofM for all those math classes.

I think the way this forum is run is outstanding. For
safety reasons no one should be building a submarine
of any kind without understanding everything that it involves.
This knowledge should not be handed out and just used by
anyone. Lives are a stake here.  At the very least anyone
considering building or even buying one should at least
go through the ABS and , Archives, and any other reference
materials before anything.

You first have to understand the question, before you
can understand the answers.

I am one that is always trying to find a better way, but
then again I have grand babies that need me around for
awhile.

Lets just get back to subs and keep things as they are
all this other stuff does not belong, If some want to go
another route fine do it. But lets leave this as is.

And just to keep my post in order and sub discussion
I am thinking on a Hydrogen 3 fusion power reactor
If I figure it out will share

Dean Ackman