From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of
clientes@tolimared.com
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 11:10 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS and FBI

Jon, welcome to the future big brother is watching you...as the person
on this forum most exposed to that kind of stuff - i hate it here we
go again - finally i am austrian living in COLOMBIA - (here the
computer clicks in...click..) building long range capable private
submarines (click) out of concrete which is not easly detectable by
magnetic sensors (click) . Ok we have the audience so let me tell you
what some of you guys have to expect because it already happened to
me. You will get a house search by a team of 10 drug agency agents
firmed by a judge. What will be checked for is: drugs, arms, bomb
stuff. You will be interviewed how you earn your money, how much value
is your property so that mr smith 1-10 can clearly calculate if or if
not you are operating the "famous colombian drug sub fleet" beloved
child of any "theoric threat report" . This will happen months after
your neighbours warned you that a suspicious Mr.Smith - is asking
about you what you do - where you live who is with you - when you
leave the house...etc...

Keep your mrs calm do not lock your door - they would take it as
"crime in progress" so get violent - colaborate with authorities in
the way peter suggests - take it with humour. Finally they are just
doing their job. Sniffing submariner, rocket, and airplane community
is part of it.

I apreciate that jon adopts a open communication policy on that - i am
surprised that kittrige subs with the obvious long range incapacity
are now included into the game - in any case take a proactive policy
finally you have nothing to hide. This is why i aproached colombian
navy with my plans years ago. The key is just be a open book for
everyone.

My educated guess of next on the list: peter, sorry you earned it -
carsten when you take it to water, it is just another aspect of
building a submarine...

Kindest Regards,
Wil,
(concretesubmarine.com)