RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] UC-3 milestone

Peter,

Did you say pictures Peter?  Don't toy with us now. ; )'

Brent

From: peter@submarines.dk
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] UC-3 milestone
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:12:39 +0200

Sirs,

Today the UC-3 will be pulled out of her building hanger with a bulldocer. Outside we will mount the sail using the bulldocer to lift it up. We will remember to take pictures for you great people.

The reason is to make us able to fit the keel and superstructure, propeller shaft and other things - so launch is still a few month away.

But still - she has finaly begyn her long voyage.

Regards.

Peter

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 21541 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.