Brent

From: peter@submarines.dk
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:18:25 +0200

Brent,

I have had 1031 dives in the submarines Kraka and Freya - but I have had only one offer to bye Kraka and it was just 100 US doller - so quite clearly I dont qualify for the new group.

However - I would love to know the answer to the acrylic question since I have had vindows water jet cut for the UC-3.

Best regards,

Peter