[PSUBS-MAILIST] Aqua Jet Cutting Acrylic

Hello Joe,

I agree with your approach.  I was pursuing information to prove it or not, if the information was to be had from the groups knowledge base. I plan to anneal my aqua jet cut view ports, unless I get good solid data otherwise. I was just interested in finding out if I had found a way to cut out one step out of the process.

Brent

P.S.  It looks like Frappr.com is down for a bit.