Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 8:46 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Speaking of submarine video´s

Peter,

Yes, viz should be minimal 2 meters. But why no lakes? I think a owner of a dive base at a lake would be rather happy with such a object!

Or do you mean the costly lorry transport?

Joseph made a good point; a psub with a narrow keel may tip over when it gets filled with water. If you see a picture of a sunken WW2 (midget ) sub, most are lying with the sail near horizontal.

That?s why not only discuss but also test.

Regards, Emile