[PSUBS-MAILIST] Disneyland California Submarine Rides Are Back

On the lighter side of things, for those that didn't already know, the Disney Sub rides are back in California. They've been running for a couple of weeks now. I worked at Disney World in the late 80's when the 20,000 League ride was still running. I miss that one.  I would sit lagoon side after work when all the tourist were on the other end of the park trying to get out, and eat an ice cream cone with work buddies while watching the fireworks show. ; )'

You can find all sorts of videos of the new Finding Nemo ride on YouTube.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/attractions/detail?name=FindingNemoSubmarineVoyageAttractionPage&CMP=KNC-DLRNemoGoogle&HBX_PK=disneyland+submarine&HBX_OU=50&bhcp=1

Regards,
Brent Hartwig