[PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Speaking of submarine video´s

Hi Peter,

Part of this video on your site inspired me 4 years ago  to be a subber!

Now Freya is decommissioned..

Just a tought:

I heard you might sell it to be a scubadive object (yes scuttled..)

It can double as a escape training device.

-Boat scuttled 10-15 meters

-go in with normal scuba gear

-Close hatch and create airbubble with compressed air

-get scuba off

-take  emeg. Gear, reduce airbubble and swim out

Or did Itake too much beer..

Emile