Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] michiganshipwrecks

Alec, im having my motor looked at tomarrow morn, hope to have it running right by friday, 28' cabin cruser with AC.  Les
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] michiganshipwrecks

Thanks Jay! The Burlington is described on Michinganshipwrecks as just a few bits of metal in an area that's hard to access safely due to the high traffic of jet skis and other recreational boaters. I haven't yet found anything on the Argo, but the location looks more because she's not right in the middle of a channel. If there's anything left of it, it might make a good safe site for what would be my first wreck dive in Snoopy, since the depth is only about 25 feet. I researched boat ramps, and it's apparently about 2 miles to the closest one. Which means we'd have to get a tow of some sort. Perhaps someone at the convention has a boat, or else maybe I can rent something. We'll see, at least this gives me a specific site to aim for if conditions seem feasible.

rgds,

Alec