Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Yet another "drug" sub captured.

What, exactly, does any of this have to do with psubs? Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: James Huffman <grandadmiraldonitz@yahoo.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:13 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Yet another "drug" sub captured.

Peter,

My mistake.  I do apologize.  I know more naval history than land history.  Ahh, WW1.  I thought that Denmark did not take sides in WW1.    But yes, I do agree, that no one has clean hands.

Regaurds,

James

Peter Madsen <peter@submarines.dk> wrote:
James Huffman,

"I was unaware that the USA military in WW2 used captured German soilders to clear mine fields."

They did not - i am Danish - and my contrymen did do this in jutland after the war. my point was that nobody has clean hands -

Regards,

Peter

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 20777 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.