Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DVD of Convention 2007 Speakers

Hi,

I was planning to tape this year's convention.

If there really is an interest in DVD's then I'll
speed up the processing of the 2005, 2006 and 2007
disks. I too have bee procrastinating. :) The 2004 set
also needs to be remastered. What I have now will not
copy :(

I sell them through the PSUBS Store as a set at $10 a
disk. So if the whole a whole conference set comes out
at 7 DVD's then that would be $70. The cost repays me
for the effort involved, editing time, costs of tapes
and disks and the time it takes to burn copies
(typically 30 minutes per disk). Making DVD's is
really an involved process!

Regards,
Ray

=== message truncated ===