From: Brent Hartwig <brenthartwig@hotmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:46 am
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention ready

Kyle,

That's what I figured, thanks for verifying it for me.

With regards to the K-250 built with side, downward looking view ports, by Mr. Kittredge. I might be working on that very sub. Regardless of that, it still has that type of view ports.

 http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=2384531&pid=3969634

Regards,
Brent Hartwig