Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SCUBA Limits

Never number one Vance, allways wear number 3 or 4.. :-)

(This tipp comes by a friend how purchase over the years some
 Side scan sonars and ROVs - allways the Production number 001 or A1)

But number 3 and 4 reserve for me..

Just finish for today producton of lead-bars for the Euronaut.
Dirty and warm job. 400kg / 900 pounds of bars ready to go into the bilge.
Some 4000 Kg / 9000 pound still waiting for melting..

regards Carsten