Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] NR-2 Thruster Arrangement

James. The cost of anything is relative. I've seen some nice ones for $20K and up. Hell, I hope to build my whole boat for close to that. For now, I'll be using Minnkotas, but like I said, I've got some ideas on what it might take to put one together. Maybe later, gotta focus on what's on my plate now. Frank D.