From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Brent Hartwig
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:50 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New CAD Model Download Page Data

A interesting thing happened when I clicked on the eDrawings file on the site, instead of right clicking and then clicking save as. It opened inside the PSUBS.org site and worked much like the stand alone eDrawings program. To make it work you have to right click in the model view area and then select what you want to do. The best option is animation views and then click continous play. I'm not sure if these was because I already have eDrawings on my PC, or if it is like that for PC's that con't have to program as well. I would be interested to know. Perhaps Jon pulled a fast one and inbedded eDrawings into the site some how. ; )'

Perhaps you could have another page like that for short PSUB video clips, like the ones on YouTube.  That way we can have them all on one place, and in a format that people can save to there archives with out any trouble.  The YouTube videos are a bit of a pain to convert to a usable format.