[PSUBS-MAILIST] Stepped sail design .....opinions?

So Joe Perkel and I have been having a thorough discussion.....which I've
enjoyed the exchange.

I have some questions about the image that is attached. (Sorry....hated to
kill the bandwidth, but didn't know how to le the image be accessible.)

Does the image have a chance to be successful?

Will the angled mounting of the dome hatches cause any structural weakness
(other than the acrylic dome itself)?

I know anyone who answers is doing so with the best intentions. I know that
only real life testing is the only way to know for sure.

My design is only for a depth of 250 ft max.

Also understand.....the drawing is a preliminary......just drawn up to
discuss the possible flaws of the idea.

James Long
Owner/Designer
Lil Brother LLC (Instrument Division)