Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] On the subject of "passengers"...

Thanks Peter. I can't remember anyone broaching this subject before, and I hope to hear from some of the other guys on this.
Definitely a thread worth adding to.
Your pre-dive education of possible passengers sounds very interesting.
I get mostly three reactions from people when I mention the whole sub idea.
One is....."Are you nuts ? "  the second is " Pretty cool, but not me!"   and then the other is " WOW! when can I go for a ride?"
I am still a ways off from launch, but that subject will need some serious thinking.
Thanks again for bringing it up. Frank D.