[PSUBS-MAILIST] S101

Hi Psubbers,

Just before design work started on our Kraka - we had a swedish visitor - he was an ex S101 crew member and had worked for yours with swedish submarines. The direct result of this visit was the construction of Kraka based on the design of S101 but "amatuerised"

What does Psubers think of the S101 - is it a dreamboat og too big and bulky ( if so - kraka comes out worse )

Personaly i am surprised to se the resembelance...and very small size of this essentially professionel submarine.

Regards,

Peter

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 17294 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.