Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure pods

Hey guys need an opinion. I am working on my main
thrust motor pod. And need to make a decision.

I am using an air compressor tank rated at
400 psi. My decision is to use a regulator and
pressure valve to maintain or just crank pressure
into it say 165 lbs and leave it there.

I am only going to a max of 350 ft and it seems
to me the added regulation and valves could be
solved if I can make the pressure vessel just
hold air pressure.

Motor is 72 volt DC 12 hp and my thrusters will
be oil filled trolling motors

Dean Ackman

just a building away name is "1st Recon 1". Will get frapper
and load pics as soon as I have somthing other than a
stock K350 to show.

See what's free at AOL.com.