From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of vbra676539@aol.com
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 11:14 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention transportation

Jon,

Looking at transportation, I find that Grand Rapids is as close as I can get on Thursday, August 16th, and $50 for taxi fare to the Holiday Inn Express in Holland--each way. Yoikes! Any ideas about maybe gathering some folks together at the airport and cutting that down some? I really don't care anything about renting a car that I won't use but twice, although from the looks of things, it might not cost any more.