Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] VBT's & The Apology

Ken,

A wee bit of 47 y.o. advice here.

This is different. Why, because what works...works, and what doesn't....simply doesn't, and it's all been tried.

Forget safety for a moment. What a hobbyist builds has to be functional or you don't get the opportunity to risk your life just yet. We have seen a number of examples of just this scenario.

The real value of the information available here is in "time, money and effort". Pay close attention, and discount that nagging little voice in your head that is not liking what it heard because it doesn't fit into your plans.

And that, is the biggest mistake I have seen people make.

Joe

************************************************************************ ************************************************************************ ************************************************************************ The personal submersibles mailing list complies with the US Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. Your email address appears in our database because either you, or someone you know, requested you receive messages from our organization. If you want to be removed from this mailing list simply click on the link below or send a blank email message to: removeme-personal_submersibles@psubs.org Removal of your email address from this mailing list occurs by an automated process and should be complete within five minutes of our server receiving your request. PSUBS.ORG PO Box 53 Weare, NH 03281 603-529-1100 ************************************************************************ ************************************************************************ ************************************************************************