RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SS Excrutiator - submersible escape simulator

Alec,

Thanks for the compliment.  The modularity of the design was forced upon me by the fact that I will probably have to mail the pieces to the States as our corporate plane will probably not carry the pieces over from the Bahamas.

Was originally going to fly to the conference but will now be driving out from South Jersey with my brother.  This will allow us to bring three kayaks for use as support craft, chairs cooler, and potentially a spare projector.  If anyone else is looking to drive out from the Jersey shore or Philadelphia areas, would be willing to form a convoy.  Also might have room in the truck for a third person if anyone is interested.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge.