[PSUBS-MAILIST] Depth test at convention?

Title: Depth test at convention?

I'm wondering if the convention might afford an opportunity to depth test my K-250. Dave Heinzig, Snoopy's builder, depth tested her to a simulated 400 feet in a vessel used for pressure treating lumber. However, since then the pressure hull has undergone major surgery, so a re-test would be in order. I could get to the convention a day or two early to do this, but is there anyone local who might volunteer the use of a tow boat, and know of a suitable location within towing distance of Holland? Or… anywhere else that's on the way from Virginia to Michingan.

Thanks,

Alec