RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

I've been checking on listed Long's and Lat's  for a verified shipwreck which is within boat-towable range of the Inlet off of Lake Michigan where the Convention is held.  There was talk of towing some out there and viewing on-location using psubs...   I had offered to be a deep-water support diver.  But other than that scenario, can you guys use an extra support diver for normal convention activities?

Ken

always stay connected to friends.