[PSUBS-MAILIST] Important - Jerry Stachiw

Hello fellow psubbers,

I have just received word that Dr. Jerry Stachiw passed away suddenly
Wednesday, April 25, 2007.  I have no other details.  Dr. Stachiw was to be
a keynote speaker at the 2007 PSUBS convention in August and had just sent
me an email on April 20, telling me that he had made reservations at the
hotel for the entire weekend and was looking forward to meeting us there.

Funeral arrangements for anyone who might be able to attend, are included
below.  I expect that PSUBS will either be sending flowers or making a
donation as described below.

FYI ? the funeral for Jerry will be held Friday, May 4th at the St. Sophia
Ukrainian Church at 5600 N. Colony Blvd. in The Colony, Texas at 10 a.m. The
Colony is a northern suburb of Dallas, Texas. Afterwards, a celebration of
his life will be held at Mark and Cindy?s house, 4404 Pecan Orchard Drive,
Parker, Texas, 75002. You are invited to attend both events. Interment will
be May 5th in Sallisaw, Oklahoma. Donations in Jerry?s name can be sent to
the Ukrainian National Association, Inc., 2200 Route 10 West, Parsippany,
New Jersey 07054, Tel. 1-800-253-9862 in lieu of flowers.

Jon