Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention Speaker

Hi Jon,

He would be most welcomed. I am sure we would not
attack him for the failures to his sub. Certainly we
would want his perspective on what went wrong and how
he would of done it differently in hind sight.

Reliving the experience my be an emotional drain on
him but I think very valuable to the rest of us.

Regards,
Ray

http://mail.yahoo.com