RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Glass microspheres idea

Doug,

(most of) The space will be consumed. Is your idea only for buoancy reason??

Regards, Emile

Van: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] Namens djackson99@aol.com
Verzonden: zondag 22 april 2007 6:58
Aan: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Onderwerp: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Glass microspheres idea

I was wondering about using glass microspheres and air as a filler in a fiberglass compartment.  For example, build a figerglass tank, then fill it with 10,000 psi glass bubbles and seal it off.  I know each sphere would be loaded at points of contact with it neighbors but I seems like it would work to at least 3000 ft

Please let me know what you think.

Here is a link to 3M's Selection Guide:
http://multimedia.mmm.com/mws/mediawebserver.dyn?FFFFFFoMYRUF&i2Fsi2FFFSzlqBeeeeD-

Doug J