[PSUBS-MAILIST] Follow up to Dan Taylor's sub for sale on Ebay.

If it was still available after the ebay listing expired, I was going to go look at it.  This is what the response was from the lister.
Gene

Item: 4 Man Submarine (270111387100)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
vkmudds is the seller.
It is not available any longer. A research group out of FL thinks they can restore her. Thank you for your interest, and you were right. Dan was no dummy. He didn't want to kill us. I hope that you can come to FL one day and see it in the water. That is my hope

See what's free at AOL.com.